- Version 0.01: June, 10th 2002
- Publishing the first version of TuxCAD
- Version 0.02: April, 4th 2002 (sorry - has been last longer than
- - Lots of bugs fixed and many new created :-)
- Basically CSG-functions implemented (difference/union/intersection)
- Import and exportfilters moved into libraries which are loaded at
- design improvement (not finished, yet)
- Several dialogs modified (e.g. light properties)
- 1st steps of managing motion tasks
- new description added to the online help
- Version 0.03: June, 1st 2003
- - Problems while compiling with newer g++ versions (3.2 ? and newer)
- Selection of multiple parts/devices improved
- Basically functions for saving and loading the data created.
- Hompage testes and corrected for Mozilla browser.
TuxCAD will be permanently changed and extended. So, if there's
anybody who don't want to wait for the next release, she/he may send me a
mail and I will give her/him an interim release.
To the TuxCAD-homepage